Monday, April 8, 2013

Upcoming appearances . . .






I have several Imperial Woodpecker talks and book signings this month. 





This Friday, April 12, I'll be the keynote speaker at the Viera Wetlands Nature Festival, in Melbourne, Florida. Dinner starts at 6:00 p.m., and my talk is at 7:00. The event takes place at the Holiday Inn Melbourne-Viera Hotel & Conference Center, 8298 N. Wickham Road, Melbourne, Florida.

The following week, on Saturday, April 20, I'll be taking part in the Arkansas Literary Festival in Little Rock. I'll be speaking at 10:00 a.m. that day at the Witt Stevens Central Arkansas Nature Center. The previous evening at 8:00 I'll be at an author event that's open to the public.

I'm presenting a Monday-night Seminar about the Imperial Woodpecker at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology on April 29 at 7:30 p.m.

I'll be giving a reading at the Spring Writes Literary Festival in Ithaca, New York, on Sunday, May 5, at 5:00 p.m. (Buffalo Street Books, 215 N. Cayuga Street, Ithaca, New York 14850; telephone: 607-273-8246)

No comments:

Post a Comment